- Understand the core components and types of attitudes: cognitive, affective and behavioural.
- Recognize the pivotal role of attitudes in influencing business performance and outcomes.
- Cultivate a Growth-Oriented Mind-set for Excellence
- Master Effective Communication for Attitudinal Shifts
- Establish/encourage an environment that inspires positive attitudes, collaboration, and innovation.
- Develop Personalized Attitudinal Roadmaps
- Embrace a culture of lifelong learning and attitudinal growth.
- Importance of attitudes in achieving business excellence.
- Definition and types of attitudes: cognitive, affective, and behavioural.
- Factors influencing attitudes: beliefs, values, experiences, and social factors.
- Exploring the connection between attitudes and business success.
- Case studies highlighting the role of attitudes in business excellence.
- Discussion: How positive and negative attitudes impact productivity, teamwork, and customer relations.
- Tools and methods for assessing individual and team attitudes.
- Self-assessment exercises: participants evaluate their own attitudes.
- Group activity: sharing and reflecting on assessment results.
- Exploring why attitudinal change is necessary for business excellence.
- Real-life examples of companies that successfully transformed their cultures through attitudinal change.
- Identifying and addressing negative attitudes: resistance, cynicism, and complacency.
- Developing a positive attitude: resilience, adaptability, and growth mind-set.
- Role of leadership in promoting attitudinal change.
- Effective communication strategies to influence and reinforce positive attitudes.
- Active listening, empathy, and feedback techniques.
- Role-play exercises: practicing constructive communication.
- Creating an environment that fosters positive attitudes.
- Establishing core values aligned with business excellence.
- Encouraging teamwork, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Overcoming challenges in maintaining positive attitudes.
- Recognizing and celebrating small wins.
- Developing personal action plans for continuous improvement.
Who Should Attend?
Business Leaders and Executives, Managers and Team Leaders, Human Resources Professionals, Sales and Customer Service Teams, Marketing and Communication Specialists, Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners, Professionals in Change Management Roles, Individuals Aiming for Personal Growth, Organizational Development Practitioners.
Register for this course.
Date: 19 – 20 October 2023
Venue: Elomax Hotel, 3/5 Emmanuel St, Maryland, Lagos.
Participation Fee: 155, 000 (per participant)
Account Details: First Bank PLC Acct. No. 2031097169
For further enquiries: Institute of Change Management
Tel: 08170286988 WhatsApp: 08170286988 Email: email@example.com